Since 3 days ago my LG GPad is stuck at the logo when booting. It stays at the LG Logo screen and restart again after few seconds.
I don’t know where it comes from as I didn’t change the firmware and I don’t remember installing any app just before that.
Here are the steps to follow. Be aware, this is a full reset, you will need to do a full reinstallation of all your apps.
- Make sure your device is fully charged and turned off.
- Simultaneously press and hold the power and volume down buttons.
- When the LG logo shows up, release the power button only.
- Now press and hold the power and volume up button while keeping your hold on the volume down button.
- When the factory reset screen appears, release your hold on all buttons.
- Press the power button to continue.
- Press the power button again to confirm if you’re sure you wish to continue with the reset.
I am giving the steps here as I struggled to get the right steps. I usually found the steps without the up button.